Forum

I've Won

From Filmink

Double Pass to a Special Preview Screening of 'A View From The Bridge'

http://www.filmink.com.au/giveaways/1039/

Which means . . .

Since I started Comping 8 months ago my LUCK has held out and I've hit . . .

*********************************************************************************************************

ONE HUNDRED WINS! : )

*********************************************************************************************************

I never thought that I would be so Lucky when I started Comping. I was inspired to go for it when I saw a story on TV about a lady who had Won MOUNTAINS of Prizes!

I want everyone to know that it IS Luck. My Winning Streak is just one of those things. I Win randomly & through 25WOLs etc. I spent my life seeing other people Win & it was rarely ever me. Then I put my mind to it. Instead of entering a competition here & there I decided to enter many.

If you see my Wins, REMEMBER . . . YOUR Winning Streak COULD start anytime.

I would have laughed if anyone had said that this would happen to me, I was NEVER any more Lucky than anyone else.

I hope if you are thinking of giving up you KEEP at it. In the time I've done this I've seen 2 cars go off on this site and a HEAP of other Prizes including a Sailing Holiday in Europe recently.

NEVER THINK IT WON'T BE YOU.

Best Wishes & NEVER GIVE UP!

Inwithachance! : )

100 Wins in my EIGHT MONTH Winning Streak/ Marathon
66 this year
3 this week
3 today!

Inwithachance
27 Apr 15 5:54 PM

Congrats mate.. Well done

admin
27 Apr 15 5:58 PM

@admin Thankyou for that AND for this EXCELLENT FREE SITE! : )

Inwithachance
27 Apr 15 5:59 PM

Good wins and congrats!

JulieD
27 Apr 15 6:18 PM

Well done

bops18
27 Apr 15 6:32 PM
K

Congratulations!

kaybee72
27 Apr 15 8:00 PM

A BIG congratulations to you!

fourleaf
27 Apr 15 8:10 PM

Fantastic! And thanks for the encouragement. I somehow just believe I will win a great prize one day .. :-) haha

Tiesha
27 Apr 15 8:11 PM

Congratulations! And a very gracious and inspiring speech, I almost feel you deserve the Oscar of the comping world! Haha! x

iliketowinthings
28 Apr 15 8:10 AM

@starfish Glad you liked it, I just stopped short of putting on my tuxedo before I 'stepped up to the podium' :P

Inwithachance
28 Apr 15 9:12 AM