Forum

General Chatter

Hello All !!!

I am a new competition goer. Been following some or your comments and looking forward to reporting my first win ( wishful thinking). Anyhow, if anyone has any additional tips or tricks I would be eternally grateful !

Many thanks

BANKSY
28 Apr 15 11:08 PM

Welcome onboard, Banksy! Looking forward to hearing of your adventures (and wins)! Cheers!

toxicgherkin
28 Apr 15 11:26 PM

Good Luck Mate!!

Trevsta
29 Apr 15 7:33 AM

Hey Welcome!

Tips : Enter plenty!
Tricks : Give all your unwanted Prizes to me! :P

Good Luck! : )

Inwithachance
29 Apr 15 11:58 AM
R

Welcome to our world @BANKSY :-) Tips? - stick with it, even through the lean times. You never know what tomorrow will bring. And when a prize does arrive, it spurs you on more. Tricks? If you see it and would like/use it, enter it! I'm fussy with what I enter now, but start off entering everything you see if you like, and you'll soon learn how it all works. Then you can start to pick and choose. My rule is, if I'm only going to throw it in a drawer and not use it or give it to someone, then I'd rather someone else that will appreciate it, win it :-) good luck!

roobycat
29 Apr 15 12:55 PM

Read my blog. Lots of hints and tips and stories of great wins to motivate you.

jennye
29 Apr 15 2:07 PM

What @roobycat and @jennye said!
Welcome aboard this friendly little community. And best of luck to you :-)

Tiesha
29 Apr 15 8:15 PM

Don't forget to go local as well. Free suburban newspapers and shops run comps and your odds of winning are quite good. I've won movie tickets, makeup Hamper and $500 holiday voucher. Earlier this year a local foodland store ran a win a $10,000 cruise (ran for four weeks) and it was confined to that store only which was a surprise. One entry for purchasing any product with a star and they were small things like water crackers. When I went to place my entries the shop assistant didn't even know about the comp because no-one had placed any entries and that was after a week. (Barrel was tiny) Needless to say I got very excited but alas didn't win this one.

fourleaf
30 Apr 15 10:28 AM

WOW - Sweet as all. Definitely a booster right here;)
Thanks for all the advice! :)

I shall check out your blog @Jennye
@Roobycat digging your idea about what you enter too !
@inwithachance - Mate I best win first, then perhaps I can sort through my unwanted items;0
@toxicgherkin - Adventures are always near, here is to hoping some are free in the form of a competition winner!!
Woah @fourleaf unreal Re: foodland comp

BANKSY
02 May 15 6:11 AM