Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

Hello everyone

I'm hoping to get suggestions for an issue I'm having with LIVETRIBE

Around start of March I won 80,000 points in a comp I entered. I redeemed points pretty much straight away and converted them to 2xeftpos cards. ($100)

Yet to receive them. Several emails later they are now having issues with transit provider?? I Have been very polite so far but considering I was supposed to receive them within 15-30 days I'm now slightly peeved
Do I just keep waiting?

Tiesha
29 Apr 15 8:24 PM
R

Oooooh I hate when I have to chase things up. NO I wouldn't just keep waiting, I'd hound them, day in day out. I haven't heard of LIVETRIBE so really don't know who they are or how they operate, but if you have all the original emails etc saying what you're owed, I'd start maybe being 'not so polite' and mention that you want a definitive answer on when to expect them, or you'll be complaining to the gaming authorities. Fair's fair

roobycat
30 Apr 15 8:22 AM

Thanks for your advice @roobycat
I will take on your suggestions
I have all correspondence still and proof on their website I won as I'm in their winners list. You're right... Fair's fair!! :-)

Tiesha
30 Apr 15 12:04 PM

@Tiesha, I won in their Easter promotion. Like you, I converted this to a cash amount, to be deposited into my bank account via PayPal. Promo's T&C indicated up to 60 days lead time. I'm anxious even though I know my waiting period has not been fully served! I want it now! Lol.

I know your win's lead time is different. Keep checking status by all means. Over the years I have found Live Tribe to be open in their customer service approach. As you're doing, just keep records of the correspondence and dates. Fingers crossed your gift cards arrive soon.

toxicgherkin
30 Apr 15 12:48 PM
J

I've not won anything from Livetribe but I've claimed several EFTPOS cards and they have always come very promptly.

Jrob71
30 Apr 15 8:36 PM

Thanks everyone. :-)
I will continue to email till end of next week and see what happens
Fingers crossed
Thanks again for all your help guys!

Tiesha
01 May 15 9:29 PM

Like you @toxicgherkin I can't wait! ;-)

Tiesha
01 May 15 9:32 PM