Forum

General Chatter

Any comps going that have a boat as a prize as I may seriously be in need of one very soon if this rain does not stop! lol

kaybee72
01 May 15 5:52 PM

Yes count me in on that one. I've just made three attempts to get to work tonight. There's
a creek just about to break it's banks and it's roaring. I know I'll never make it back home.
Also took 1 and a half hours to drive two klm.

fourleaf
01 May 15 7:06 PM
R

Lol where are you kaybee? My daughter is up in Brisbane at the moment at her boyfriends, and I text her before to be safe and she wrote back 'yes it's raining, but all good. We're about to hail a boat, and go out for dinner'. Lol

roobycat
01 May 15 7:34 PM
K

Where are you fourleaf. I am on the southside of Brisbane but it took my husband nearly 2 hours to get home from work when it usually takes him 10mins. All the local roads were cut and he eventually drove through one that wasn't too deep to get back. Hope your daughter has a good night roobycat. The worst of the rain seems to have stopped now but the roads are a mess!

kaybee72
01 May 15 8:25 PM

Yes kaybee72 I'm on the south side of Brisbane too, what a mess last night your right.
Then this morning the sun is shining....

fourleaf
02 May 15 7:21 AM
J

That's funny. Sometimes we do the "What would be your dream prize" thing on this forum, but I think we should do kaybee72's version. "I want to win a...because...". Like "I want to win a new TV because there's nothing worth watching on this one".

Jrob71
02 May 15 7:57 PM
K

You might be onto something. Sometimes I prefer practical prizes to luxury ones!

kaybee72
03 May 15 11:37 AM