Forum

General Chatter

I can't remember who it was last week or week before, that found a winning entry of their own, had been used by someone else in a comp. Seems the same person is at it again ..... be warned everyone. There's thieves out there. Seriously, get a freaking LIFE!

Sam Greenwald Mother's Day Roses are red, the pendant is blue, my mum is incredible, kind and generous, to all, me and you

Like � Reply � 1 � 29 April at 20:02

Adrienne Noble Hey that was my poem.....plagiarism I'm thinking!!

roobycat
10 May 15 4:51 PM
R

And the idiot posted not even 15 minutes after the original poster, on the exact same thread. What????

Adrienne Noble Mother's Day Roses are red, the pendant is blue, my mum is incredible, kind and generous, to all, me and you

Like · Reply · 1 · 29 April at 19:45

roobycat
10 May 15 4:53 PM

Oh no. I hope they didn't win from your entry??!!!!

Slouise
11 May 15 11:52 AM
R

:-) It wasn't mine Slouise. I just noticed this when scrolling through comments. Unreal that people do this, and right in front of the person that wrote it! Where's the fun in winning through cheating?

roobycat
11 May 15 1:03 PM

Not a good way to win, happened to me the other day. Someone used my very unique idea further down the page and won. They just worded it just slightly differently. Not fair and highly annoying.

fourleaf
11 May 15 3:56 PM
R

Oh no way!!!!! That's terrible! Did you say anything to them? I know I would've lol.

roobycat
11 May 15 9:16 PM

Don't worry guys... WE know that what goes around comes around. It's not fair, you're right fourleaf but bigger and better things are coming our way, right?

Slouise
11 May 15 11:09 PM

Hey that was my poem did they win....

Andieharrie
15 May 15 6:42 PM

@Andieharrie they didn't win the comp.....as it happens but did get runners up....I got a $50 off voucher which would have been nice but had to spend $250 to use, needless to say I didn't use .

Andieharrie
06 Jun 15 2:49 PM