Forum

I've Won

Finally! After a period of no wins whatsoever for far too long Yesterday I had a delivery of the Canon camera I'd won and just received an email me notifying of another win- over $160 worth of beauty and skin products Australian made. Hopefully means that there will be a constant trickle of prizes in my near future again, had almost given up on comp'n :-)

moiz12
23 Jun 15 1:55 PM

Awesome, some good prizes!

JulieD
23 Jun 15 3:01 PM
R

I just got my camera today too! Snazzy little gadget! Will play around with it tonight! Congrats and good luck with the oncoming trickle of prizes! lol

roobycat
23 Jun 15 3:06 PM

Congrats.

Inwithachance
23 Jun 15 3:52 PM
A

I got my camera yesterday and have been playing around with it, it's pretty cool!
Congrats on your wins

Alittlebitoffun
23 Jun 15 4:23 PM
R

Well maybe you can help me then @Shannon lol. It has no memory card? which means it's pretty much unusuable until it has one doesn't it? Where do I get one and what sort? I've never had a digital camera. Hence why I wanted to win one - and I did! lol

roobycat
23 Jun 15 6:11 PM
A

Ok you just need say an 8gig SD card for around $10 which you can get from pretty much anywhere these days, but JB Hi Fi is normally where I get mine from. Unfortunately you can't use it with out one. To get the photos off the card you need to take the SD out and put it in a laptop or you can print at bigw kiosk straight from SD. Hope this helps and happy snapping :)

Alittlebitoffun
23 Jun 15 7:04 PM
R

Ok. Will head to JB and grab one this week. Thank you very much for your help. I just assumed it would have one already lol. I'm a dummy :-)

roobycat
23 Jun 15 10:04 PM

Woohoo well done, how awesome, nice prize.

bops18
24 Jun 15 3:46 PM

Congrats!

fourleaf
24 Jun 15 6:49 PM