Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

Hi all. Just after some ideas for those of you who have a creative bone. My son has to have his parents submit an entry on IG as to why he is so passionate about soccer. It is a club competition with a good prize and some parents have posted photos of their kids playing (a bit boring), others have had their kid sing or do a mock interview (as though they were the captain). It's a good prize and the judging criteria is the most creative and original. 15 seconds tops for an IG video, but any creative suggestions please? :)

VickieP
29 Jun 15 12:53 PM

Have you tried contacting a premier league team or his favourite team to ask them if they can post a pic/or video with some caption that includes your sons names..maybe a recruiting trial/spoof video. Sorry not really my area of expertise.

moiz12
29 Jun 15 2:47 PM

I'm not really good at this but how about a video dressed up as a soccer star (or wearing stars) somehow showing him shooting goals with him saying comments such as soccer is great because dribbling is now OK, helps me get to my goals, and even a group shot of family/friends cheering madly on the sidelines but he's running in the wrong direction and they turn him around, him saying soccer is going to set me in the right direction and him head hitting a ball saying how soccer is going to get him ahead. Maybe paint on a mustache and get him to wear a funny wig. Sorry, I'm sure some of the others will have some fantastic ideas.

fourleaf
29 Jun 15 7:03 PM

Thank you both :)

VickieP
30 Jun 15 6:20 AM