02 Jul 15 10:15 AM
R

Nope. And I entered a bazillion times lol

roobycat
02 Jul 15 1:30 PM

No phone calls yet

Goldmember
02 Jul 15 1:37 PM

the holiday home should of been drawn yesterday, so some lucky person out there won the holiday home

Mamma
02 Jul 15 3:20 PM
R

They announce it on grand final show. To be in the draw for the house, you had to have been a weekly winner, to go into the draw for the house. So if you haven't had notification that you're a weekly winner from the show, or any supermarket, then you aren't in the draw :-( which I am not. It's pretty hard to win, so whoever now owns it, is SUPER lucky

roobycat
02 Jul 15 4:09 PM

i saw that, think it's pretty stink really, people probably enter heaps and don't realise unless you're a weekly winner (which I think should be just a bonus) you not entered into the main prize draw, I think everyone who enters should be in the draw for the main prize, but unfortunately it's like this for all the house rules comps

bj74
02 Jul 15 6:01 PM
R

Yep agree. Same with the supermarkets taking part. For all IGA receipts, you could enter, and if your name was drawn as a weekly prize, it was just 'good on you', but Woolies receipts weekly winners won $10,000 cash (granted, Masters, owned by Woolies are the major sponsors of the show) but yes, the rules weren't made very clear. A lot wouldn't bother looking into them before entering. Imagine how much they made on the texts at 55c each!!!! Sneaky

roobycat
02 Jul 15 7:16 PM

Yeah I didn't realise and was entering nightly code word , the people from Woolworths had more chance winning as 8 were from house rules nightly code and Woolworths had 2 winners and iga had 1 winner . 11 people in total . Even to get $10,000 would been a bonus . Just imagine how many people entered , it's like trying to win the lottery and panadol being sponsor .

Mamma
02 Jul 15 8:40 PM

@roobycat I was thinking the same thing about the cost of the text but infact you are paying for their auto reply as well that's why it costs 55c each text.

Mellyxo
03 Jul 15 7:26 AM
R

Yeah I know! And imagine a few thousand people all sending (let's say) 10 entries per night (some a lot more) for a couple of months. Cost of house = covered

roobycat
03 Jul 15 11:47 AM

the companies make so much money from all of us compers, like you said more people buy the products hoping to win , which pays for the prize they give and more

Mamma
03 Jul 15 8:47 PM
R

Oh god yeah. Those SMS comps, they'd make a fortune!

roobycat
04 Jul 15 6:48 AM