Forum

General Chatter

What the hell have I entered???? I know telemarketing calls go hand in hand with entering competitions, but I'm usually very careful what I enter, and therefore luckily I don't get many calls .... until about a week ago. I have been getting 6 or 7 calls a day from numbers but they are the same companies, bombarding me. They are most definitely overseas callers as there's that big silence when I first answer. I'm blocking them as I go along, but they're still coming. Anyone else copping this, this week? One I just answered before barely spoke English and claimed to be from some survey site. Next one that rings, they're gonna hear about it. I've asked numerous times to be taken off whatever list they have, and that I'm on the do not call register. Over it

roobycat
29 Jul 15 4:22 PM

Yep, exactly, sneaky ones, i simply be courteous, to their shock they usually thank me for just talking to them, i tell them circumstances have changed..bla bla plus also i block aswell, cunning hey

Trevsta
29 Jul 15 4:58 PM
R

Are they ever! But I'm wondering why it's happened all of a sudden. I was being polite at first too, but it's just ridiculous now! I'm going to ask them where they got my details, next time they ring. Seriously ... 5 and 6 times a day! *#&% OFF!

roobycat
29 Jul 15 6:01 PM

Same thing happening to me
I keep it short and sweet
Then block! :-)

Tiesha
30 Jul 15 8:56 AM

it goes like this "pardon, what d you s sorry cant he you please ri ba " and then hang up. then you go and block their number.

Goldmember
30 Jul 15 4:28 PM
R

Lol my friend puts her 3 year old on the phone. She's always up for a chat, but I don't have one of those haha. Anyway, they just rang again, after I rejected them three times already today. I just answered it, asked her to please take me off the list as I'm fed up with getting so many calls per day, and she said 'no problem, I'll take you off', and that was that. Now .... if they ring again tomorrow, they're gonna hear about it BIG TIME! lol

roobycat
30 Jul 15 6:21 PM

This happened to me over past month after I have entered comps from Prize Reactor.

bops18
30 Jul 15 7:01 PM
U

If you need a reliable virtual australian mobile number to be safely connected from anywhere in the world at https://freezvon.com/virtual-number/australia to get a superb mobile service with flexibility and maximum convenience in usage. It's a good alternative to traditional telephone service with a wide range of benefits.