Forum

I've Won

Another win that was a surprise to me! Pays to check websites...hmmm. Yay...

My thank you message sent today. And we just made homemade pizzas last night. Could have done with that pizza cutter too! Lol

...FATHER'S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. RECENTLY WE OFFERED UP THE CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 8 'PIZZA LOVERS' PRIZE PACKS.
Anathoth Farm relishes and pickles make delicious pizza base sauces and toppings, so we've put together six tasty relishes and our pizza suggestions to match (along with a pizza cutter so you can share your creation with Dad)!

We regularly run exclusive competitions via our e-newsletter, so if you are in Australia and would love to join us to hear the latest news, views and competitions, be sure to sign up.

Here are our recent winners -- congratulations!

Anathoth Australia Pizza Kit

Joanne Ferguson
Paul Tarlato
Zoe Ibbotson
Tracy Denney
Christopher King
Pam Lucas
Alicia Lollo
Daniel Kearney

Pizza Lovers $42

We've hand picked 6 of our delicious chutneys and pickles that make the best-ever pizza sauce for bases and toppings. We've also included a recipe card with topping inspiration we know you'll love, and a Brabantia stainless steel pizza cutter so you can share your foodie creation.

toxicgherkin
22 Aug 15 4:01 PM

Awesome Toxic!!

Trevsta
22 Aug 15 5:45 PM

Cheers, Trevsta. I'm heavy handed with the anchovies but that's how I roll.... ;)

toxicgherkin
22 Aug 15 8:36 PM

Lol

Trevsta
22 Aug 15 9:58 PM

Congrats :)

JoLee
23 Aug 15 8:00 AM

Super!

JulieD
23 Aug 15 8:55 AM

Anchovies! You old salty you. I must admit, I love fish sauce. Just never tried it on a pizza, lol.

divergent
23 Aug 15 10:28 AM

Enjoy!

fourleaf
23 Aug 15 12:04 PM
R

Awesome! I've found three prizes I didn't know I'd won, just by going back and checking pages. Not all of them reply to your comment or let you know. Sneaky. Well done!

roobycat
24 Aug 15 9:11 AM