Forum

General Chatter

Just wondering has anyone EVER won anything decent from MacDonalds Monolopy?

Alittlebitoffun
20 Sep 15 12:09 PM

No, and nobody that I know of :)

JoLee
20 Sep 15 12:17 PM
T

Yes I won a microwave once....

Trost
20 Sep 15 4:00 PM

lady across the road won $10 000 travel voucher from MacDonald's Monopoly last year after picking up everyone second chance tickets left behind. It took her hours to enter all of her entries but she won a great prize for her efforts. Maybe that's what I should do???

tinman249
20 Sep 15 4:39 PM

x fingers for the CashKick 2nd chance draw then. My buildings recycling bin was hmmm recycled :). A bit weird for that comp, lots of draws 44 per day over 6 weeks. So far it's not showing many winners on their notification page. Either they are slow verifying winners and/or their webpage. Thou says will be updated by the 23rd.

Lemond
20 Sep 15 5:17 PM
R

As an ex McDonalds store manager @bukfizz, I've heard all the 'conspiracy theories' and can assure you it's completely random, where and when prizes are won. Yes it's open to staff to nick some of the game tokens if they wish, but I for one, looked on that VERY harshly, and treated the staff member the same. McDonalds ones are hard to win, because keep in mind how many stores there are Australia wide, and how many people enter those per day. There's MILLIONS! So, just keep trying. Like anything else, it's pure luck!

roobycat
21 Sep 15 12:10 PM

A couple of years ago I won a blue-Ray surround system in the second chance draw, was mean't to be just a DVD player but that item was no longer in stock so ended up with a heaps better prize

bj74
21 Sep 15 8:41 PM

rip off that you can't even get a piddly ticket/card if you buy a small meal or just a burger err - they want you to UPSIZE! ... pass.

sann-oh
27 Sep 15 6:27 AM
R

Not sure if it's the same, but there used to be a ticket on every hash brown bag, so buy 20 hash browns lol ..... or you could try whinging to the manager if they serve you. From experience, my attitude to the customer was based solely on THEIR attitude to ME! Nice to me? Only too happy to help where possible. Rude to me? I'll be rude back and said customer can go jump! lol :-)

roobycat
28 Sep 15 3:30 PM