Forum

General Chatter

:( I didn't get my daily bonus and guessing games points this morning.
How do I fix this, or who to contact regarding this anomaly?

Lemond 0 Last :(. All uphill from here.

Lemond
01 Oct 15 7:27 AM

Morning, Lemond. Points tally resets for the start of each month. To gain a point in the new month you must first view a listed competition. That will be your restart. Remember to view competitions.com.au 's promoted competition to get your 200 points as well. Your daily login and daily number guess points will add to your tally too. Hope this helps.

toxicgherkin
01 Oct 15 7:46 AM

@toxicgherkin Thanks, so it should be ok once I visit my first competition? I was avoiding doing anything until it was fixed. I did logged in early and did the guessing game. At the time I noticed it hadn't reset the competitions to click on as all set to viewed. I see the 200 points thanks. My first full month coming up. :)

Lemond
01 Oct 15 7:49 AM

@toxicgherkin. Thanks looked like that fixed it. Doh 4 daily bonus points. :(

Lemond
01 Oct 15 7:54 AM

@toxicgherkin lol funny thing yesterday was thinking if only I could transfer 4 points to you to get you to 3rd to put some whisky in that mug. :)

Lemond
01 Oct 15 8:03 AM

@Lemond You get an additional point for every competition you view that has been added within the same month. If you want to get to the top of the leaderboard then make sure you view every competition added each day.

divergent
01 Oct 15 8:37 AM

@divergent Thanks. Understood that. And bit of luck helps with the daily bonus. :)

Lemond
01 Oct 15 8:56 AM

@Lemond ..hehe....if only !!! though there'd be a mutiny on Admin's hands!!! I've been lucky to gain a place at month's end once (third place). There's a long queue of aspiring winners - no losers here!!! ;)

toxicgherkin
01 Oct 15 1:33 PM

@toxicgherkin. lol. Well I did wish you luck for the monthly ladder, over a week back. Wanted to see a pic of the mug full of whisky after the win. :)

Thanks for this morning, I didn't realise it wouldn't show your points until you had clicked on a new competition. I thought I'd lost the early morning points for the guessing game and daily bonus in the reset.

Lemond
01 Oct 15 2:54 PM

..hehe

toxicgherkin
01 Oct 15 3:14 PM

@toxicgherkin Ok time to start doing the next WOL, thou doing it bit the last minute. Usually like to mull over them for a few days. Like the AFL unbreakable moment think I've got an idea, and the Applicances online one for the sporting moment idea is brewing away.

Hate doing travel WOL's. I just can't get the inspiration for those, or T&C's don't included the spending $$$.

Now this weeks caption. hmm see someone got a similar idea I had. doh. I need to work of that and this time be funny. Think that's whats lacking in some of my WOL.

Lemond
01 Oct 15 3:41 PM

@toxicgherkin I definitely need to do a funny WOL entry next. Just finished my WOL for today. :) Thou it say's I can do multiple entries. Don't want to end up rehashing my original idea.

Lemond
01 Oct 15 6:17 PM

Yep, don't plagiarise yourself, lol.

divergent
02 Oct 15 9:54 AM

@divergent lol self plagirism well unless its been published on billboards I might rehash it for a different comp

Lemond
02 Oct 15 1:33 PM