Forum

Voting Requests

Please vote for my cake
http://www.lifestyle.com.au/bakeoff/createacake/details.aspx?id=6d5649b0-10c7-4284-b8f3-c67f02ee37bf Entered this competition and have no realised its a voting comp,any votes would be appreciated,thank Amy

Amybb
01 Oct 15 1:36 PM

@Amybb Is there a way to see what it looks like? Not the most friendly of sites to browse must say. Was checking out your competition. Why should your cake win in 25 WOL? :) Or do we get a taste test? Sounds good for afternoon tea, when umpiring cricket starts in week. :)

Lemond
01 Oct 15 3:27 PM

@Amybb What's the time frame for voting?

Lol love the facebook/tv advert for the Great Australian Bake Off with Maggie Beer.

Fitting as Julie Andrew's 80th birthday today as well. :)

If its got chocolate, coffee and Baileys/Frangelico and raspberries with ice cream I'm there. :) Love affogato's

Lemond
01 Oct 15 3:44 PM
A

@lemond I'm not clear on the time frame of the bake off comp,just popped up last night and thought I'd give it a go as I love baking :)

Amybb
01 Oct 15 10:13 PM
A

@lemond I agree a taste test would be nice

Amybb
01 Oct 15 10:14 PM

@Amybb Nice one. Is it coloured layers or fruit in the colored layers? Argh last year for a surprise for a friends birthday tried doing a rainbow cake. Found out fruit in cake makes great man hole covers, hard to balance the acidity. Some layers worked well. Also the day was stinking hot, and the frosting didn't work well. Looked pretty with the different coloured layers and fruit. So did the kitchen walls. :) lol

I'm sticking to muffins. :)

Lemond
01 Oct 15 10:44 PM

@Amybb I Just want to show us why you deserve my/our vote. A picture is 1000 words, and the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. :)

Lemond
01 Oct 15 10:56 PM

@Amybb Done

divergent
02 Oct 15 10:06 AM
A

Thank you @divergent, @lemond :)

Amybb
02 Oct 15 8:42 PM

@Amybb I haven't yet. I like my arm to be at least slightly twisted. Do have a pic what it looks like? :)

Sounds like it might make a good arvo tea.
Argh next weekend looks like going to be a long one with cricket umpiring. First week always the hardest physically. :(

Lemond
03 Oct 15 2:44 AM

Good Luck Voted

FARMERTYSON
03 Oct 15 8:18 PM

Voted :-)

JaXxX
04 Oct 15 3:38 PM
A

Thank you @jaXxX,@FARMERTYSON Crossing my fingers and my toes :)

Amybb
04 Oct 15 7:45 PM

Voted

Di_D
10 Oct 15 9:49 AM
A

Cheers Di_D for the vote,I wish I knew how I was scoring from this competition is the oddest competition I have entered a family member that voted was quick to point out the spelling mistakes ;)

Amybb
10 Oct 15 10:10 PM

@Amybb Voted. Least I think I have. The worse site I've seen for trying to navigate. If didn't have your direct link would never find it.

Lemond
12 Oct 15 10:12 AM
A

Thank you @lemond I do agree very odd site,although they do run some good competition and offers to trial products

Amybb
12 Oct 15 1:44 PM