Forum

General Chatter

Hi Compers!

Hope you are beating the heat on the east coast! I won a few prizes this week plus check out my latest blog post from the Competitions.com.au Blog:

http://blog.competitions.com.au/uncategorized/melting-in-the-october-heat/

Hope you all enjoy!

Thanks,

Nicole

LuckyNicky
05 Oct 15 5:45 PM

@LuckyNicky Nice pic, where is that? I'm glad it was hot this weekend and not next, for the first weekend of cricket umpiring. Pass some of those gin and tonics over next Sunday night. I'll need them before the lactic acid hits.

Thanks for the blog. Love the articles about creative writing. I'm new to comping and loving the WOL. No luck yet. :(

Also in Melbourne.:)

Lemond
05 Oct 15 6:29 PM

Nice Blog Cheers :)

FARMERTYSON
06 Oct 15 9:42 AM

Lol, I get requests from friends and family for specific prizes, and then I have to hunt down competitions that have those prizes. They don't enter them themselves because they say they're not as lucky as me, but I think they're just lazy. I much prefer just entering the comps I'm interested in. I don't like entering girlie comps as it looks funny when a man's name appears as the winner, hehe.

divergent
06 Oct 15 11:16 AM

@divergent lol. Know what you mean. Hmm I entered a "mums" prize thought it would be great for keeping my bits and pieces in for cricket. I think you'll find a good majority of winners overall are women. Go guys. :)

Lemond
06 Oct 15 4:18 PM

Thanks again!

fourleaf
06 Oct 15 4:49 PM

:)

JoLee
07 Oct 15 7:03 AM
P

Studying is a multifaceted journey that often demands critical thinking skills. When encountering complex assignments like article critiques, seeking professional assistance from article critique writing services https://bestwritingservice.com/article-critique-writing.html can be immensely beneficial. These services provide expert guidance, ensuring well-crafted analyses and valuable insights. By availing such resources, students can enhance their understanding of the subject matter and develop stronger academic abilities. Embracing these services can be a game-changer in one's educational pursuits.

pattyblack
13 Jun 23 8:54 PM