Forum

General Chatter

Feeling sad but hopeful. Look how many comps are ending in the next few days!! But on the other hand, hopefully some of us have won some great prizes.

tinman249
30 Oct 15 10:58 AM

No need to be sad tinman249. As one competition closes, another opens. With Christmas coming up, I'm picking there will be a lot of really interesting prizes to win on the horizon, and with better odds as well. I've won so many movie tickets of late, I'm feeling really lucky, but I'm looking for some different prizes. Hey, the $20 Million Lotto draw this Saturday would be a great alternative! Hehe. Fingers-crossed for lots of wins for everybody this weekend. Go the Blacks! ;)

divergent
30 Oct 15 11:58 AM

@divergent Yeh. Hurry, enter those competitions I posted. The MS Surfacebook competition has expired. There are a few international random draws I added below post and another post. Thanks to those who entered. At least I know referrals work :).

Reminds me must put in my PS4 mega competition answer tonight. I've been busy doing a nice spreadsheet of stats to work out the tie breaker question. Sorry, I'm not giving any hints to the rough answer.

Also there's a great WOL competition for OMO, lots of giveaways. Actually they are running two competitions at once. I hope I can reuse the same response slightly altered. I'm surprised competitions.com.au hasn't posted them. They end mid next week I think. With 70 washing machines on offer we should all cleanup. :)

Lemond
30 Oct 15 5:06 PM

Good luck. I'm off to PAX in Melbourne tonight so I can enter some more competitions. lol :)

Lemond
30 Oct 15 5:26 PM

Hope so too tinman249

fourleaf
30 Oct 15 7:52 PM