Forum

General Chatter

Two days left for the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ international giveaway!
Ends 15/11/2015
http://goo.gl/rQ6uaB

13-inch Alienware 13 R2 laptop with Intel ® processor
Ends 25/11/2015 11:59 CDT
https://deals.androidauthority.com/giveaways/aleinware-computer-giveaway?gid=2439588

Competition referral for a watch.
Ends 30/11/2015
http://giveaway.graciouswatch.com/ref/p565303

Will have to check if the competitions are available for Australia. I can't find anything in the terms and conditions restricting entry.

Good Luck.

Lemond
13 Nov 15 3:42 AM

Cheers, @Lemond.

toxicgherkin
13 Nov 15 7:41 AM

@toxicgherkin Thought you might love that one. :).
There was another competition for a unique marble watch, thou I removed it as it required you to of joined its kick starter pledge first.

Lemond
13 Nov 15 3:45 PM

Found a competition and/or guaranteed prize if get enough referrals, thou T&C prohibit sharing on sweepstakes forums etc. Doh! Your allowed to post to Twitter and Facebook thou. Hmmmm

Lemond
13 Nov 15 3:56 PM

Hi Toxic, I've just seen that you have won an IXO Cordless Screwdriver and Attachments from BOSCH DIY AUST AND NZ FB.@toxicgherkin

JulieD
27 Nov 15 4:27 PM

@toxicgherkin Congrats Toxic. Perfect to tighten up all those loose screws. :)

Lemond
27 Nov 15 5:58 PM

@toxicgherkin Congrats Toxic. Perfect to tighten up all those loose screws. :)

Lemond
27 Nov 15 5:58 PM

@JulieD, thanks! I've sent a Facebook Direct Message to the promoter. Cheers for keeping an eye out. Wishing promoters would contact prize winners directly - they glean enough information off the entrant. I've been tagged before for FB prize notification so I assume this promoter could have done similarly. Instead notification was as plain text. Just goes to show one should followup on comps of interest. Cheers!

toxicgherkin
28 Nov 15 10:05 AM

@Lemond

toxicgherkin
28 Nov 15 10:10 AM

No problems, the same thing has happened to me on a few occasions, if I hadn't checked back, I would never have known I'd won! Merry Christmas!@toxicgherkin

JulieD
28 Nov 15 4:26 PM

@toxicgherkin lol. So the promoter didn't send a private message to you on facebook for the competition win?

Wonder if anyone here enters the OfferX comps there's $5,000 unclaimed there. Actually quite a few prizes unclaimed.

Lemond
28 Nov 15 8:07 PM

I used to enter the OfferX comps but it's tedious completing all the panels for your maximum 50 entries. Such a bore!

toxicgherkin
29 Nov 15 1:29 PM

@toxicgherkin lol. Admire you tenacity to find out there's a maximum of 50 entries. The competition of utter boredom! I signed up months back a did a couple of entries and forgotten about it. I noticed a lot of unclaimed prizes.

I was curious how you got notified for your facebook win. Thought they would send a private message to notify of the win or email. Lucky you got someone watching your back. :)

Lemond
29 Nov 15 9:06 PM

@Lemond, true that! Hoping to return the many favours fellow compers have done me. :)

toxicgherkin
30 Nov 15 6:50 AM