Forum

General Chatter

Thank you everyone, I am listening and learning every time. Few months ago, some one hacked into my PayPal account AND INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT TO GET 50,000 DOLLARS. I do not feel safe anymore. Bank told me-This happen all time. I burn all my recipes and papers.

shuching
28 Nov 15 1:31 PM

@shuching It sounds like you might be covered by PayPal's Purchase Protection. Go here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/unauthorized-transactions and report the theft immediately. You shouldn't be liable for such a large transaction as it would have caused a lot of red flags on your account, and chances are PayPal are already investigating it. Good luck!

divergent
28 Nov 15 11:05 PM

WOW...... i thought paypal was fairly secure, obviously not, sorry to hear that mate!!

FARMERTYSON
01 Dec 15 6:55 PM

@FARMERTYSON It is secure when you don't post your full name, address, phone number and email address in a forum. Unfortunately this is what Shuching has done.

tbone999
02 Dec 15 12:49 PM

I hope they didn't get it. The banks have to investigate and report. No need to burn your recipes and papers. Did you end up contacting administration?

fourleaf
02 Dec 15 7:02 PM
S

Thank you very much with amazing advices.

shuching
08 Dec 15 11:19 AM