Forum

General Chatter

@toxicgherkin Funny you mentioned about Milestone Achievement Awards yesterday. On Friday to a call to the Umpire Co-Ordinator, I was asked if I would be present at Mondays XMas meeting. I was to be mentioned with another umpire for their first Seniors match, which I did last match. :) Comes to the meeting last night, the other umpire was mentioned and I was forgotten. God umpiring for 13 years. lol

Agree the admin seem to be missing in action regarding issues with points etc. If wasn't for helpful members like yourself Toxic there would be lots of frustrated compers.

I had a quick look at previous guessing game winners. Some seem a bit suspicious, Looks like quite a few people just play the guessing game. Thou with all the other competitions available you would think they would check out a few at the same time.

For all those mentioning an App to solve world hunger etc. It's call a browser! Like FireFoxy, Dora the Explorer, Chrome Wheels, Ophra etc. lol. It's cross platform etc competitions.com.au doesn't need a dedicated app. Get the website functional right first!

Lemond
08 Dec 15 9:57 AM