Forum

General Chatter

Pretty poor form when you can't even win on your birthday - your 50th birthday! Lol...Relegated to at least fourth position it seems. Double guessing game option for the next month for me likely :(

toxicgherkin
31 Dec 15 10:59 PM

happy 50th birthday, next year is your year :) heads up , the son will come out tomorrow

Mamma
31 Dec 15 11:12 PM

Thanks, MammaPigga84. Happy New Year (nearly!).

toxicgherkin
31 Dec 15 11:17 PM
A

Happy Birthday & Happy New Year - here's wishing you a lucky 2016 :)

Alittlebitoffun
31 Dec 15 11:45 PM

Cheers, Alittlebitoffun! And congratulations on your bumper first year.

toxicgherkin
31 Dec 15 11:53 PM

@toxicgherkin Happy Birthday Toxic. Good Luck for the New Year. At least you made it again to the Top 20. :)

Lemond
31 Dec 15 11:59 PM

@Lemond, cheers. Happy New Year to you, and to all.

toxicgherkin
01 Jan 16 1:21 AM

Happy birthday to you!

Bel7861
01 Jan 16 9:10 AM

Happy Birthday Toxic, wishing you all the very best for a fab 2016!

JulieD
01 Jan 16 9:40 AM

Happy Birthday for yesterday Toxic! and good wishes to you and your family for 2016.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FYowuRFf1dE

fourleaf
01 Jan 16 12:30 PM

Happy 50th Birthday!

Winner1
01 Jan 16 12:55 PM

Thanks @Bel7861, @JulieD, @fourleaf and @Winner1. Cheers! Happy New Year.
PS: @fourleaf, congratulations on your win last night! Woot. Woot!

toxicgherkin
01 Jan 16 2:11 PM

Thanks Toxic, I started out the new year with only 4 login points lol! It's my Birthday in two days time but I can't see me getting in the top three again this month...it's really hard! :)

fourleaf
01 Jan 16 3:32 PM

@fourleaf, 2 points here! :( If fact it seems most who were close to, or in poll positions, scored poorly today. I'd like to learn more about the random daily points allotted for logging in. I had in a row I think a 4, a 3, a 3 (till 31/12) then a 2 for New Year's Day. Random?

@admin @zedmin, can you explain the points allocation please? Additionally it would be very handy to be able to look at your own full activity and stats for the month and preceeding months, look at points allocated etc. We're owed this much, in terms of website functionality. Thoughts?

toxicgherkin
01 Jan 16 6:08 PM

@toxicgherkin lol. Yeh I've suspected there's something not quite right with the random daily points. You've been pushing the Top 3 for the last 3 months with no luck. Your last week sounds bit like mine. I had a crap last 8 days averaging under 20. An average week would of been in the Top 20 for the first time. :(

Not 100% sure how it is implemented. A brief look there could be a random function on the client side which is sent to the server when you log in. It could also be "hacked" if that is the case. Best not to theorize how it could be done. If client generated there could be some issues with being truly random. You need to read up on browser issues with random number generation.

Happy 50th Birthday again. I'll get around to finding some competitions for you over the weekend.. :)

Lemond
02 Jan 16 12:48 AM

Happy Birthday Toxic.
You're a big boy now!

sann-oh
02 Jan 16 8:01 AM

@sann-oh and @Lemond, cheers.

toxicgherkin
02 Jan 16 4:00 PM

@toxicgherkin Gee I just saw your daily points Toxic for this month so far. It can only get better from here on. :)

Lemond
02 Jan 16 5:48 PM

@Lemond, hehe. One can only wish! Happy New Year to all, and best wishes for bountiful daily points!

toxicgherkin
02 Jan 16 6:10 PM

@toxicgherkin I think there is a glitch somewhere happening. On New Years Eve I logged in and when I added the points I got onto my previous days tally I ended up missing a point. I've never really taken much notice before but will keep an eye on it. Now I'm only getting one guess on the guessing game. Can't wait to see what new changes are coming. Hope they're good.
@admin @zedmin? ?

fourleaf
02 Jan 16 7:06 PM
J

Happy Birthday - I wish I could transfer my points to you as a birthday present because I don't play the points game but I accumulate a few just entering comps.

Jrob71
02 Jan 16 8:26 PM

Aww, jrob. Cheers. As for the Guessing Game, if you're logging in daily or less frequently to the website, it's worthwhile to play. Choose your daily number/s and you're in a chance for a win. That's always good!

toxicgherkin
02 Jan 16 9:49 PM

@fourleaf, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

toxicgherkin
03 Jan 16 12:04 PM

@toxicgherkin thanks! Once I reached 30 I just kept in on "repeat". I always think recycling is a good idea he he! Anyway worked today so bought a bottle of bubbly on the way home ( I kept waiting for them to ask me for ID.......alas no..) I don't drink usually, so I can't wait to see what interesting answers I come up with to 25 WOL tonight after the family dinner!

fourleaf
03 Jan 16 8:18 PM

@fourleaf Happy Birthday and congrats for 2nd in the leaderboard last month.

Lemond
03 Jan 16 10:38 PM

@fourleaf, hehe. :)

toxicgherkin
04 Jan 16 10:54 AM

@Lemond thank you! :)

fourleaf
04 Jan 16 6:57 PM