Forum

Leaderboard

@toxicgherkin think you passed your "lucky" dice for the daily points to me. :(

Lemond
06 Jan 16 6:23 AM

Lol, and a whopping 3 points for me this morning too.. :(

toxicgherkin
06 Jan 16 10:17 AM

@toxicgherkin lol. Yeh you can keep those "lucky" dice. I got 4 today. Makes 13 points for last 3 days. Almost matches your first 3 days. Going to be another tough month just to get near the Top 20. We should lobby admin for a Top 40. :) .

Lemond
06 Jan 16 10:27 AM

Indeed! ;)

toxicgherkin
06 Jan 16 11:58 PM

I woke up to 3 points this morning..... This must be catching

Anna2077
07 Jan 16 8:33 AM

@Annaar, no returns. Pass it on! Lol. It can be frustrating but I'm confident you'll be back to double digits in no time. Hopefully double digits starting with either a 4 or a 5! Best of luck. Cheers.

toxicgherkin
07 Jan 16 8:40 AM

Thank you!! Not likely as everyone who was in top 20 will be back & getting double guessing game points :-)

As long as I win few comps, for now every comp I've entered has yielded zilch, even movie tix

Anna2077
07 Jan 16 9:14 AM

@toxicgherkin lol. I see you scored a nice 49 as well to partially salvage the week. :) We both need a great 2nd week to recover.

@Annaar Your bound to get a few low ones. You start to worry when you get a run of 3 to 4 low ones in a row. I look at how much above or below the average of 25 I am to gauge. To get in the Top 20 looks like you need about +70 for the month. To win looks like you need about 150-175 ie 975ish for the daily points for a month. If it's your birthday month good 50pt advantage virtually guaranteed Top 20 if log in each day etc.

Sigh I'm -12 first week. :( Could be worse. ^

Lemond
07 Jan 16 9:25 AM

@Annaar The Top 20 at the end of the month don't get double points towards the daily points for the doing guessing game. They only get an extra guess for the guessing game in the following month. So a better chance at winning the $50 guessing game each week.

The guessing game only gives 50pts for a day.

Lemond
07 Jan 16 9:31 AM

Lemond, thank you :-) I have a bit to learn. ... How did some get close to 4000 points at the end of the month?

Initially I used to log in now and again, never entered guessing game. Only entered few competitions, following the theory 'if you are meant to win you will'... now I decide to enter more competitions... not working and buying things is becoming rather expensive

Anna2077
07 Jan 16 10:15 AM

@Annaar
See http://www.competitions.com.au/leaderboard/
List of instructions there.

1 Get lots of random daily points (1-50) points
2 Enter the guessing game daily for 50 points
3 Click on all competitions posted for the month before they expire. ie Enter button.
4 Complete any of the additional points for updating profile etc.

Now to get approximately 4000 points.
Yeh a few got great daily points for December just over 1000. The maximum you could get for 31 days would be 1550.
There were about 750 competitions listed for December
Some months have had extra 200 points for entering a featured competition.

EG
Action Points
Competitions Viewed 750
Guessing Game 1,550
Profile Pic 50
Completed Profile 50
Daily Visit 1,000
Happy Birthday 50
Total 3,450

Lemond
08 Jan 16 1:59 AM

HI Lemond, thank you for that...

Anna2077
08 Jan 16 3:51 PM

@toxicgherkin Argh. Not going to be my month. :( Bring on Feb. Maybe extend the extra guess to the Top 50.

Lemond
09 Jan 16 8:01 AM

Lemond, have a nice cuppa tea. It's the weekend! Gotta be happy about that..? :) Cheers.

toxicgherkin
09 Jan 16 8:33 AM

@toxicgherkin Had the coffee. Popping out for a haircut. I'm umpiring way down at Bonbeach this arvo. I have a feeling the trains aren't running again, replaced by buses. Sigh. I took me two hours to get down that way before Xmas. Should of taken an hour. I should put the running shoes on now.

At least it's not hot or pouring rain. :)

Lemond
09 Jan 16 8:49 AM