Forum

General Chatter

I am starting to now try and source items for a Family Fun Night which incorporates an auction to start raising money to rebuild Friendship House where 1st Myrtleford Scouts meet.

I would love to get some autographed items as these can get brilliant results. I also want some other items ranging from small to large for the auction and some spot prizes.

So, any suggestions? What celeb would tempt you to bid? And can you suggest how I contact them?
Anything I should chase in particular for the auction?

Di_D
09 Jan 16 12:25 PM
R

AFL and or Rugby are huge attractants for bids. You can email the clubs and hope for the best, but .... inside info ..... my nephew plays AFL. I got him to get a jumper signed for my hubby a while back. He got it done straight away for me, but he said there's a pile of them in the rooms (sent in from people just like you) that they all just have to sign when they got past. 1, 2, 5 or 20 - however many they feel like signing at that time, so it can take a long time before the item is returned to you, and of course, the pile keeps growing daily. But once again, try emailing clubs. You just never know. And it's currently off season so you might get lucky while they have time

roobycat
10 Jan 16 9:09 PM