Forum

General Chatter

Prize: Win A Decadent MAGNUM 'Indulgent Night In' Prize Pack!
The prize (per winner) consists of:

5 x 25g MAGNUM Signature Chocolate (white)
5 x 25g MAGNUM Signature Chocolate (dark)
5 x 25g MAGNUM Signature Chocolate (milk)
5 x Classic MAGNUM Almond bar
200ml bottle Moet Chandon Brut Imperial
$30 Netflix Voucher
Mercer + Reid Paraguay Throw Rug (pale silver)
End Date: 18/1/2016
Referral LInk: https://wn.nr/HhtGs
Note: Winner of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
Get in quick to get todays bonus entries. Sorry only came across the competition tonight.
Doh was listed a few days ago on competitions.com.au didn't see it. :)
Good to see the Tru Leather competition put up before it ended. lol
Good Luck. :)

Lemond
17 Jan 16 8:16 PM

Was about to say congratulations on the win ... then I noticed it wasn't listed under I've won LOL

Anna2077
17 Jan 16 8:26 PM

@Annaar lol. I should check my emails. Least delete some junk before I reach 7000 emails. Just doing my daily routine of clicking on the comps I posted up. Doing the bonus daily entries.

Lemond
17 Jan 16 8:29 PM

@Annaar Any good last minute competitions to enter? I haven't had the time to check what's been posted. Just clicked on the all early this morning before having a nap then rushing off to umpiring.

Lemond
17 Jan 16 8:48 PM

@Lemond I posted 2 links earlier this week as reply to one of your posts. Not sure if you've seen them.

Anna2077
17 Jan 16 9:12 PM

@Lemond I keep on entering and so far no winnings, not even a movie ticket LOL. Will double check during dinner and if anything fun will let you know

Anna2077
17 Jan 16 9:13 PM

TV Soap - Issue 02 dated 28 January 2016.

Answer the following question:-

Tell us in no more than 25 words which guest star you'd like to see on a TV soap and why?

Entries must be made on the original coupon from the magazine.

Prizes:-

1 of 15 - Everest DVD (worth $39.95 each)
1 of 25 - Take Care DVD (worth $29.95 each)
1 of 25 - Impy's Wonderland DVD (worth $24.95)
1 of 17 - Movie Star by Lizzie Pepper novel (worth $29.99 each)
1 of 5 - Happy Home Outside book (worth $49.99 each)
1 of 1 - Hoselink Retractable Hose Reel (worth $267.50)
1 of 10 - Cardini's Salad Dressing gift pack (worth $26.75)
1 of 15 - All The Rivers Run: Part II DVD (worth $19.95 each)

Anna2077
17 Jan 16 9:34 PM

@Annaar Ok forgot to mention my terms and conditions for tonight. Not WOL competitions. lol. I've had a long weekend of umpiring and few vodkas. :)

Hmm TV soap
I like to see Arnie as the Terminator go back in time and get rid of all TV Soaps and Reality TV shows.

Lemond
17 Jan 16 9:43 PM

@Lemond lol me too ... but reality tv and some soaps serve the purpose of not thinking about any thing for 30 min...

Having a few vodkas might help with the dreaded WOL competitions :-)

Mention Arni and you might win ...

Anna2077
17 Jan 16 9:57 PM

@Lemond Got 4 comps for you ... http://www.theweeklyreview.com.au/list-competitions/

Anna2077
19 Jan 16 9:15 PM

@Annaar :) Thanks. Think I've entered competitions from that site before. :)

How did all the clicking go for all those posted competitions today? God 52 competitions posted up this morning. I noticed a couple I had already posted. I've put up a few more competitions up earlier. Was looking for competitions "Gold" themed.

Lemond
19 Jan 16 9:36 PM

Pleasure :-) Only entered one from this morning... still no wins.

Since I'm out of work I'm entertaining things I'd like & cannot afford, some I'd love to gift and cannot afford to buy... Not entering holidays as I'm hoping to get a job and then for a year holidays will be out of the question ...

Hoping to win something little in January... still nothing. In 2014 i won one thing, in 2015 I've won one thing (movie tix both years)... hoping my luck will improve LOL

Anna2077
19 Jan 16 9:48 PM

@Annaar I've only really been actively doing comps since September. Only a DVD and 3 months Netflix and $50 Coles voucher for doing a survey. Competition shopping list is new PC or laptop, TV, fridge. Air con might be nice atm lol. Give Melbourne a couple of weeks be cool again.

Lemond
19 Jan 16 9:57 PM

@Lemond I signed up in Dec 2014, but have been entering comps not so regularly.. entered about 300 last year with one movie tix win ... lol

Don't have a shopping list, but winning tix to plays/opera/movies a bit more regularly would be nice... may be chance to dine some where ...

I saw aircon comp today... hope you entered.

New TV would be nice, apple tv a well :-)

Anna2077
19 Jan 16 10:10 PM

@Annaar I entered the aircon competition about 6am when it was posted up. :)

God think I've done at least 300* since September. I would have to check bookmarks from the last few months. It would be around 100 per month. Over 100 already this month .

Lemond
19 Jan 16 10:37 PM

@Lemond I have a spreadsheet going to keep tabs of the competitions ... bookmarks, I need to clean up... 2 years ago it was very tidy little list... right now it's a monster

Anna2077
19 Jan 16 11:31 PM