Forum

General Chatter

@Trevsta, Happy Birthday for the other day. Woot. Woot

toxicgherkin
24 Jan 16 9:34 AM

How do you find people's birthdays?

Anna2077
24 Jan 16 2:34 PM

Hi, @Annaar. If you check the Leaderboard, you can peruse each member's stats (in the Top 50 or so). Cumulative daily points, completed profile, Guessing Game cumulative points etc. You may see birthday boy or birthday girl's profile stats showing Birthday Points, there for the rest of that month. These are awarded just prior to midnight, on their respective birth date. It's a nice little points (and morale) booster, though no guarantee of a win for the month. It all depends on your profile completion, participating daily or not in the Guessing Game and clicking on 'fresh' competitions, to maximise your score. Good luck, and looking forward to wishing you a Happy Birthday whenever it arises.. :)

toxicgherkin
24 Jan 16 7:19 PM

@toxicgherkin Thank you :-) Agree it's a great point booster... Having much luck winning anything this month? So far I'm doing last years thing... nada wins... Need a tiny moral booster just about now... nothing major, movie tix would be great. Will remember to wish you Happy Birthday in about 340 days ;-)

Anna2077
24 Jan 16 8:02 PM

A few minor wins. A few free double passes to movies. More DVD's - later seasons of TV series so I feel compelled to buy the earlier ones to catch up...More fool me.. lol

toxicgherkin
24 Jan 16 9:37 PM

That's great!! I've been gifted Modern Family Season 6 and thinking of getting the previous 5. You aren't alone there....

Anna2077
24 Jan 16 10:26 PM

Cheers toxic!! Im the big 45 and feel 25!!!

Trevsta
25 Jan 16 8:03 PM

@Trevsta Happy Birthday. 1971 a great year for Penfolds Grange. :)

Lemond
29 Jan 16 12:21 AM

Thanks @ Lemond
I happen to have a bottle at dads place for a special occasion!!! Great year indeed!! Good luck mate!!

Trevsta
29 Jan 16 7:25 PM

Hope you had a great day trevsta !!

JoLee
30 Jan 16 12:36 PM

Thanks jo lee :)

Trevsta
30 Jan 16 10:01 PM