Forum

General Chatter

Facebook comps so often ask for you to tag one or more people in the comments so I was wondering if anyone wanted to be my tag buddy? You need to expect to be tagged by me quite often and I would expect the same from you. And it would mean we have to be Facebook friends so we have to put up with each other in our feeds. (This is starting to sound like a lonely hearts ad!)
And no problems if you decide to unfriend me if this doesn't work out for you.
So if you like pina coladas ....
I think if you search Dianne.dean.5 you should find me - I have a wren on my cover photo.

Di_D
02 Feb 16 8:27 AM

lol. :) Was thinking the same for some competitions I was going to ask @toxicgherkin a few times. Ended up not worrying about it.

I mainly use facebook to enter competitions.

Glad to help I don't mind tagging etc just hope doesn't become a full time job. lol
I
sent a request sorry think I forgot to put a message with it.

Least help someone win :)

Lemond
02 Feb 16 10:45 AM

Got it @Lemond, I think.

Di_D
02 Feb 16 12:41 PM
J

If you need another tag buddy, or if someone else is looking, I'll give it a go. ATM I skip over tag comps because I don't think my non-comper friends want to know.

Jrob71
02 Feb 16 8:57 PM

@Di_D Good Luck. How do I know if I've been tagged etc out of curiosity. Never tried that to see the results. Does Facebook send a notification?

Lemond
03 Feb 16 3:51 AM

@lemond Facebook comes up with a notification. There weren't any in today's batch that I entered.
@jrob71 I was skipping them for the same reason. Happy for another tag buddy if you want to.

Di_D
03 Feb 16 7:17 AM

@Di_D Thanks least I know what to expect. Just something I haven't tested. :) Good Luck for the competitions.

Lemond
03 Feb 16 2:23 PM
J

@Di_D I just looked for you on Facebook, but couldn't find you.

Jrob71
03 Feb 16 8:04 PM

Did you search for Dianne.dean.5 ?

Di_D
04 Feb 16 7:20 AM
J

@Di_D yeah...."We couldn't find anything for dianne.dean.5" - strange.

Jrob71
04 Feb 16 7:57 PM

Have you tried typing it in as:
https://www.facebook.com/dianne.dean.5
?

Di_D
05 Feb 16 7:22 AM

@Di_D Good Luck for the hamper. Also entered via your facebook link for the Mazda I think. :) Was easier then trying to find my bookmark for it. Seemed to lost my Feb bookmarks

Lemond
05 Feb 16 11:12 AM

@Di_D Groovy Luxo Deluxe 3 Piece LED Bar Setting competition. Thanks for the tag. Was that a competition from here. I haven't check the competitions today yet.

If anyone needs someone to tag my FB is Mark Johnstone. No pics just you will just see various competitions etc etc

Lemond
05 Feb 16 10:20 PM

I think I picked it up from someone else's feed.

Di_D
06 Feb 16 9:26 AM
J

@Di_D Thanks. I've sent you a friend request. My profile pic is me in grey dress with floral print and my husband in a white shirt.

Jrob71
06 Feb 16 7:57 PM