Forum

Tips & Tricks

O.k...i was sussing out my points and noticed ive missed like a dozen or so competition points and checked out "The advanced filters" which i had no understanding of and then wemt through all of this months comps. In doing this i come across some expired comps which i pressed into. Then i discovered that when i go into the expired comps, i actually lose a point for each one i pressed into, so i was surprised and thought i should put it out there to all who didnt know this. We all want to gain points,not lose them.Not to worry my phychiatrist told me, its going to be alright.....lol. Happy comping everyone!!!! :) Trevsta

Trevsta
16 Feb 16 5:38 AM

Hi, Trevsta. Hoping everything is alright there...?

As for expired comp (re-)viewing, I had experienced this quite a while back though not recently. I thought @admin @zedmin had rectified / removed this action.

toxicgherkin
16 Feb 16 8:56 AM

Trevsta... Sending positive thoughts your way, hope all is well..

Slouise
16 Feb 16 12:35 PM

I've noticed that I've entered about 20 or so less comps last month then some of the others .. keeping an eye on it. Thank you for the heads up and all the best

Anna2077
16 Feb 16 1:31 PM

Thanks Trevsta, also noticed last month that the leaderboard can't add up 3316 + 12 does not equal 3327. Hope all's well.

fourleaf
16 Feb 16 4:32 PM

Get well trevsta,I know your havin a big battle right now,the big C is gonna be kicked to the gutter, I noticed your FB acc was closed,obviously too much with the amount of friends u have,thinking of you friend from Newcastle!!!

JoLee
16 Feb 16 10:20 PM

cheers guys. 33 more radiation treatments to go and two more chemos. Only started this week...so faf so good but the Mater Calvary Hospital is fantastic. good luck guys and positive vibes all round. !!!

Trevsta
17 Feb 16 12:58 PM

@Trevsta, thinking of you mate. Sending positive vibes. I had no idea.. :(

toxicgherkin
17 Feb 16 11:55 PM

@toxicgherkin cheers my good friend. Found out before xmas. got onto it quite quick after my left lymph node swelled up and i just knew it was not right. Good thing i did,so i closed my fb down as you can well imagine the influx.i just need to concentrate on winning(comps and cancer) he he . All the best buddy and i love your witty humourous style. It does make me laugh. trev

Trevsta
18 Feb 16 12:46 PM

Trevsta, your positivity is inspiring!!! Bless you!!!! :)

Slouise
18 Feb 16 5:45 PM

Trevsta, your positivity is inspiring!!! Bless you!!!! :)

Slouise
18 Feb 16 5:45 PM

@Trevsta Glad to see that you didn't ignore it and that you have a good doctor as well ... not do as you are told, ask questions and stay strong ...

Anna2077
18 Feb 16 6:14 PM

@Slouise cheers mate. all the best luck to you!!!

Trevsta
18 Feb 16 6:40 PM

@Annaar cheers annaar. will do. i know that ive won the biggest thing i possibly can once ive .....well won!!! good vibes and luck to you. life is short but great. bless you all here!! my true regards trevsta!!!!

Trevsta
18 Feb 16 6:45 PM

@Trevsta thank you! For NOW you first... argue if you think you want something else done, doesn't hurt LOL

I had a Dr who had the attitude 'she'll be right mate! see you next year' After 5 years I got second opinion.. was on operating table for my thyroid within weeks. When my new Dr asked me if I let the old one know, I told him that better that he does it as my comment would be 'thank you for letting me go on for years with the thyroid issues, and thank your for missing the obvious' (cannot expect me to be diplomatic, right? LOL)

I email my new doc if I have questions... poor guy was emailing me and calling pre and post surgeries to answer all my questions... he is pure Gold

Anna2077
18 Feb 16 8:01 PM

cherrs mate. i have drs on my family with vast knowedge who are all of the same opinion and i am on the best hospital in oz without a doubt. ive done lots of research and am comfortable and thanks for your advice. its always good to know any and every little thing. regards my friend!!!

Trevsta
18 Feb 16 9:31 PM

So sorry to hear of your recent illness, hope you continue with your positive attitude and good luck and best wishes p, from JulieD@Trevsta

JulieD
19 Feb 16 9:24 AM

@JulieD thanks my comping friend. that means alot. I reckon attitude is everything and that is more than positive right now. thanks again. Good luck to you with everything too!!! @trevsta

Trevsta
19 Feb 16 9:56 AM

Just keep thinking about your fabulous Beyoncé win, which I can tell you, kept me going whenever the wins were drying up. You are always a super positive person. Good luck@Trevsta

JulieD
19 Feb 16 10:44 AM

@JulieD thanks again julie. That was definately a trip of a lifetime and hard to top. I reckon @surferboy is by far the luckiest with his 3 or 4 overseas holidays. Talk about luck and good wiitty 25wol. Your a gem!!!!

Trevsta
20 Feb 16 7:10 AM