Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

Hello! I'm just wondering if anyone buys & does the competitions in Take 5 & That's Life Magazines?
If you do, have you won anything? I have bought them the last 2 weeks & I'm really enjoying it.
Keeps the brain active :)

CeCee14
02 Mar 16 11:08 AM

I do and I absolutely love the crosswords, havnt won anything but only been buying for 5 months,good luck :)

JoLee
02 Mar 16 7:17 PM

Hi, CeCee14. I'm a recent Take 5'er and That's Life'r. I won cash with That's Life a few months ago - $30 odd - and just last week, with Take 5 - a DVD set. I'm in it more for keeping the grey matter active - matches my hair... ;)

toxicgherkin
02 Mar 16 10:40 PM

That's good to hear :) I'll keep buying them & keep entering. Now my Hubby has started getting into them too. We sat outside with a drink & did them together haha Fingers crossed we are winners. You've gotta be in it to win it!

CeCee14
03 Mar 16 2:33 PM

Good things come to good people! Awesome attitude!!

JoLee
03 Mar 16 6:43 PM

Haven't purchased them in a while but yes I've probably won about 4 things through these magazines

bj74
04 Mar 16 11:07 AM
K

I have been buying them for over 10 years and have won a few things. The largest prize I won was $1000 but I have also won lots of little things from bath sets, scarfs,toys and last year I won a bbq tool set. I haven't bought them much recently as I am too busy and always forget to send the entry off in time. I will have to try again now that you can enter online. They are good for the brain matter!

kaybee72
05 Mar 16 11:06 AM

Thanks for sharing :) Its good to hear that winning can happen. Doing it online is so quick & easy. And free as you don't need a stamp hehe I've only bought them the last 2 weeks so I'll have to wait & see if I do win anything. I have definitely turned into a comp addict lately. Keybee $1000 would great to add to our next overseas holiday.
But in saying that I am 100% sure I am going to win a holiday this year ;)

CeCee14
05 Mar 16 1:05 PM