Forum

Leaderboard

It was my birthday on the 22nd. I don't think I got any birthday points. Is there any way to tell?
Thanks.

sherrin
24 Mar 16 1:35 PM

HI, sherrin. I suggest you send a message through the 'Contact Us' (at the bottom of the page), and ask @admin to confirm for you, if you hadn't seen it earlier on your account. Happy Birthday (belatedly), by the way! :)

toxicgherkin
24 Mar 16 8:31 PM

Happy birthday!!!!

JoLee
24 Mar 16 9:34 PM

Happy birthday :)

Lemond
25 Mar 16 12:51 AM

Check your birthday details under your My Account details. Possible you haven't set it up to the correct date. If it wasn't set or incorrect I don't think the system will backdate it automatically. From the explanation given it updates the birthday points just before midnight on the birthday. Hopefully Admin will fix your issue for you. Let us all know how you go or if they get back to you.

Unusual I haven't noticed any birthday points for anyone this month. I was starting to wonder about that a few days ago, the lack of birthdays for March. Has anyone else missed out on birthday points this month? I hope it's all working for next month. :)

Lemond
25 Mar 16 1:01 AM

I had the same problem with my birthday points not being automatically added last month, but I just shot admin a message a few days after the fact and they fixed it ASAP.

pjfawkes
26 Mar 16 10:03 PM