Forum

General Chatter

So its fair to say that I have a serious comping problem. The first thing I do when I get up is turn my laptop on. Make myself a cup of tea. Then sit down & go through all the latest comp. I enter a lot of them! Since starting about a month ago I've won a salad set & a book. Just wondering if others do the same? And is 2 wins in that time a good thing??? I will say I am waiting for that BIG WIN, I think its coming my way haha Oh & I am also addicted to Take 5 & That's Life magazines. I LOVE doing the puzzles, keeps the brain active. Has anyone won from them?

CeCee14
31 Mar 16 11:59 AM

I've won a few movie tickets, and an entry into a food event.... grateful for them .. as I'm out of work and cannot afford that much, winning something for the home would be nice.

Anna2077
31 Mar 16 1:40 PM

Everyone has to have a hobby! (I'm in the cuppa/competition in the morning brigade as well)
No wins from puzzle competitions though

Di_D
01 Apr 16 7:28 AM

Well done @CeCee14. You've certainly had a good start. Keep up the good work!

gaseja
01 Apr 16 9:15 AM

Aww that makes me feel so much better, I am not alone haha
I'm 33 & when I bought those magazines last week the girl at Coles asked me if I was buying them for my Grandmother. I said "No, they are for me & I will win lots of cash & prizes from them" She was a little perplexed & we laughed at her all the way home!

Heres to LOTS more wins for all of us!

CeCee14
01 Apr 16 2:36 PM

Sounds like a good start, congratulations on the wins!

fourleaf
02 Apr 16 8:16 PM