Forum

General Chatter

Well more of a perk then a win. Choice of options of "prizes" from Optus for my birthday. Think I will take the $10 e-gift card for Coles. Good as cash. :)

I wonder if there's any other good sites to quickly join if not too late for birthday offers.

Guess X fingers will get my bonus 50 points at midnight. Hmmm looks like we got some run away leaders on the random daily points. At least the Top 20 is currently looking realistic this month. :)

Lemond
08 Apr 16 10:54 AM

Happy Birthday, Lemond!!!!!!!

toxicgherkin
08 Apr 16 11:11 AM

@toxicgherkin Big thanks. I'm feeling lucky today and doing a competition binge. I will post up some competitions later or over the weekend. It's been a while.

Also Happy Birthday to @FARMERTYSON for last weekend. :)

Lemond
08 Apr 16 11:25 AM

@toxicgherkin Gee I've been pushed up a category in the age details for competitions. Rubbing it in. :(
Makes me feel 10 years older. Next category should be labeled too old to remember if lying about my age.

Lemond
08 Apr 16 11:37 AM

Happy Birthday!! Hope you win few comps today

Anna2077
08 Apr 16 12:54 PM

@Annaar Thanks. I'm not expecting any wins today as been a bit quiet entering competitions this last month. I will have to check the dreaded emails. Any takers? Warning may be a few .... thousand.

Hopefully in the next few weeks or month when the draws are due. Apart from that I need to knock a couple of runaways off the leaderboard or X fingers for the guessing game, my first whole week of double guesses. lol

Lemond
08 Apr 16 1:11 PM

@Lemond I'm in 6th which I'm very happy with. Last month I did EVERYTHING I had to do but I still came in 37th :( It makes it unfair if you don't get 2 guesses!

Happy Birthday I hope you win. Mines the 14th ;) Hoping for some wins for my Bday!

CeCee14
08 Apr 16 1:45 PM

@Lemond Then few comps that you'll enter today (birthday entry) will bring you wins :-) Sure, I'll scan through your spam folder ..... i'm good at deleting emails LOL... plenty of practice when former boss used to send through 10-15 emails a day ..eg. if you need me, I'll be in the loo, or going for coffee... need sugar hit, so back in a bit etc etc LOL

Anna2077
08 Apr 16 2:55 PM

@CeCee14 Thanks. :)

It's my first month since joining since last September to make the Top 20 and get the double guesses. Kind of a reward for active members doing the leaderboard etc. If you hang in there do all the requirements every day chances are should make the Top 20 about every 2nd month. Only takes a couple of minutes to log in a do the guessing game and tick off the competitions to view. :)

Occasional competitions to be viewed get missed. I usually keep a rough eye on how many competitions viewed by regular members to see if I've missed any. Sometimes competitions are posted late in the day that expire the same day. Fairly rare that is done.

There seems once in a while there is slight issue with adding to the competitions viewed count thou showing the competition as viewed. Many reasons why that might occur like loosing connection just at the wrong time etc. If that happens try toggling the competition options for saved/interested for each competition until found. It has an effect of refreshing it back to display to "Enter", if an error was made and not counted but showing as "Viewed". Note thou that will only work before a competition has expired. Can be bit like finding a needle in a haystack, else don't worry.

Ouch 37th its not the position that's bad, I know that would mean it was approaching @toxicgherkin stellar month. hehe It was a shocker well below the average random points. You're probably due for a few good weeks. X fingers:)

Looks like your off to a solid start for the month and with a birthday bonus a good chance even of the Top 3. Too early to tell yet by around end of week 3 you'll get a good idea. A couple of front runners doing extremely well so far. That luck bound to change soon.

My random points thou not bad this month are stalled in a holding pattern just above "break even". I'm hoping the birthday bonus might kick start them. X fingers. Secretly damn looks like going to be hard to get into the Top 3 unless I get a good dose of luck this month.

Expect a bumpy ride on the random points. :)

Good Luck

Lemond
08 Apr 16 3:43 PM

@Annaar lol I did say a few ... thousand. How's 11089 sound. I deleted couple hundred so far today. I'm not winning that war. I'm sure I got it down to about 5,000 a couple of months ago.

Not many in the spam about 300 with the odd one that isn't spam. Annoying when confirmation emails for a competition get sent there.

lol TMI hmm internet loo can flush junk emails at the same time.

Lemond
08 Apr 16 3:49 PM

@Lemond delete them by creating filters ... that way you'll get rid of a few thou in half an hour :-)

Anna2077
08 Apr 16 4:05 PM

Happy birthday !!!!

JoLee
08 Apr 16 4:26 PM

@JoLee Thanks. :)

Lemond
08 Apr 16 4:29 PM

Happy Birthday mate!!! best wishes!!

Trevsta
08 Apr 16 4:30 PM

Happy birthday to you,,,,,

Brookemaree93
08 Apr 16 4:57 PM

@Brookemaree93 @Trevsta Thanks. :)

Lemond
08 Apr 16 11:37 PM

Happy birthday, if you join subway club on your birthday you get a free six inch sub , noodle box they credit your membership card $10 when it's your birthday too

bj74
09 Apr 16 1:50 PM