Forum

I've Won

Thanks to Lottoland UK I won a free bet into Saturdays UK Powerball with a 3 pounds ($6.10 AUD) to play with. :) I think this allows one entry into the $A125 million draw. Next update X fingers win the UK Powerball lol:)

Lemond
26 May 16 10:46 PM

I've always been wary of those international lotto schemes, you haven't had an increase in spam mail or any viruses at all? Maybe I am just paranoid, anyway, good luck!

charissa
26 May 16 10:51 PM

@charissa That was via Facebook little chance of spam from those competitions as my email isn't displayed to the public. I had to privately message them and create an account so can enter. I think only allows one entry into the draw. Not sure until I test it out later.

Lemond
26 May 16 10:54 PM

@charissa You can actually do few Facebook entries each week for Lottoland. They have Australia, UK, Poland, Brasil on Facebook. I went global. How's your Portuguese and Polish? jaja

Reminds me should check my Australian FB entry as well :) No luck there. I haven't done the Brazilian and Polish one for a few weeks. If I won "Meu português é ruim" jaja

Lemond
26 May 16 11:01 PM