Forum

General Chatter

SPRING CLEANING....do you subscribe to this seasonal event?...and if you do, would you consider cleaning at mine..? ;)

toxicgherkin
01 Sep 16 7:26 PM

lol have being doing my in mine slowly during my comping downtime the last couple of months. Found a toaster I didn't know I had. Might of been the cause of bug problem.
Aim to do finish it tonight. Bit of self displine no comping until it's done. 2 months later. :(

Been on a crusade debugging. We've come to a truce they get to stay on my neighbours side. Might of actually won that war. Famous last words.

Lemond
01 Sep 16 7:44 PM
A

I enjoy spring cleaning - as long as someone is looking after my kids - spring cleaning with a 2 year old and 4 year old is like brushing your teeth with Oreos lol

Alittlebitoffun
01 Sep 16 8:57 PM

@Alittlebitoffun does toothpaste now in Oreo flavour? Where can I get it please? Lol

What was the point. cleaning. Sigh time to shove any mess into a hiding place to discover at Xmas time.

Lemond
02 Sep 16 8:04 AM

Aah..leave that one to you toxic!

fourleaf
02 Sep 16 10:20 AM

@toxicgherkin I do subscribe and in the middle of mine now.. includes home/puter/photos/bookmarks

bookmarks will take the longest

Anna2077
02 Sep 16 11:56 AM

@toxicgherkin Get a shovel and couple of stakes ,or even steaks and put the dogs to work to dig a hole. Bury the things you don't use often. Label the stake with the year. There you go got a time capsule and done the cleaning at the same time. :)

Or in St Kilda, you just put it on the nature stip and it majically disappears. Just dont put any suitcases out accidently with valuables in it and turn your back.

Lemond
02 Sep 16 4:07 PM
A

My point was - brushing your teeth with Oreos and cleaning with kids are two pointless time wasting exercises. While your cleaning one room they are in the one you just finished trashing it. 8 hours later and it looks no different than it did before I started lol

Alittlebitoffun
02 Sep 16 5:24 PM

@Alittlebitoffun I cleaned the house when other half was out (an ex) .... 15 minutes after he came home,went into the bathroom then kitchen the place was a mess.... how the hell he did it never understood. ... bathroom to wash hands/ kitchen to get a cuppa.

Dirtier then before I started cleaning.

Anna2077
02 Sep 16 5:47 PM

@Alittlebitoffun lol. Only other solution designate a room to hide the trash and kids in together. Just write off as a lost cause.

Lemond
02 Sep 16 8:54 PM

Netrewards.com also

has the codes the next day :)

JoLee
07 Sep 16 10:36 AM

@JoLee How will they help with the Spring cleaning? lol.

Lemond
07 Sep 16 1:35 PM

Oops,wrong forum

JoLee
07 Sep 16 6:54 PM
J

If spring cleaning means digging out the peas, adding manure and planting tomatoes then 'Yes' I do spring cleaning.

Jrob71
11 Sep 16 8:01 PM

@jrob71 - not sure that counts but what are your professional rates?...booking you in now....It's like Australian Survivor in my backyard! Jungle aka weeds

toxicgherkin
12 Sep 16 9:25 AM

@toxicgherkin Any hidden idols/prizes in that jungle?
Will have to search about for some whipper snipper comps for you. :)

Lemond
12 Sep 16 5:58 PM

@Lemond If there was a market for dog manure, I might just be rich by now! lol

toxicgherkin
13 Sep 16 9:24 AM

@toxicgherkin Argh stepped right into that one. Hehe

Maybe find comp for one of those jet hoses instead of the whipper snipper.

Lemond
13 Sep 16 11:01 AM

@Lemond maybe I'll send the minidrone (yes, finally arrived) out on a backyard reconnaisance mission ... lol

toxicgherkin
13 Sep 16 11:22 AM

@toxicgherkin Great. Congrats. Just in time for someones birthday. :)

I sent you a comp early for a delux model, if it doesn't cut it. :)
I love the idea of the drone with grappling hook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCmMzLQR6GY . Think of how much fun you could have with that. hehe

Lemond
13 Sep 16 5:31 PM

@Lemond Is anyone else thinking 'Barrel of Monkeys'...? ;) Just makes it oh so much harder..I'm up for that! Drones rule. Resistance is futile!

toxicgherkin
13 Sep 16 8:39 PM

@toxicgherkin I was thinking pooper scooper. That idea in the video needs work. Should use a strong magnet. Could have a magnetic cloth to pick up and drop off. :)

Lemond
13 Sep 16 11:06 PM