Forum

General Chatter

Hi All

I have been fairly quiet of late but have had some nice wins over the past couple of months. Don't want to bring down anyone's day but sadly at 9.50am today, my beautiful 18 yr old Furbaby Angel passed away peacefully in her sleep laying on her favourite Dressing Gown on Hubby's chest being cuddled. She brought such joy to us and everyone who knew her and I wonder if the tears will ever stop falling, I just had to share in the hope writing it down might help the floodgates slow. Happy Comping everyone xxx

bops18
08 Oct 16 12:49 AM

Sorry to read this, bops. Very saddening. Hoping you and yours are bearing up as best can be.

toxicgherkin
08 Oct 16 7:43 AM

Sorry to hear bops, I'm sure she is playing in cat heaven. She's so beautiful.

fourleaf
08 Oct 16 9:02 AM

So sorry for your loss, what beautiful way too go though,with her loving family

bj74
08 Oct 16 11:41 AM

Big hug. Sorry for your loss @bops18 :( Beautiful picture, you must have lots of great memories.

Lemond
08 Oct 16 11:49 AM

:(

FARMERTYSON
08 Oct 16 3:51 PM

Sorry to hear :(

Brookemaree93
08 Oct 16 9:48 PM

Thank you all - I'm sure it will get easier over time but as I can't have children she was like my baby - I have many cherished memories and lots of photos which always brings a smile to my face.....I'm sure she's looking down on us wishing us all well with our comps as she often used to sit on the puter trying to help me enter them all lol.

bops18
09 Oct 16 12:50 AM

So sorry for your loss bops18!! She sounds like she lived a really happy long life though, and you can smile knowing that you gave her the best. My darling cat is 16 going on 17 and beginning to show signs of slowing down, it's incredibly heartbreaking to watch, I can't imagine how you must feel right now!

charissa
09 Oct 16 8:57 AM

@bops18 :) Here's a couple of funny cat video to cheer you up, trying to help out at the computer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR2rJTMehlk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyxw55Zh0Xs

Lemond
09 Oct 16 4:19 PM

So sorry for your loss

SMary92
09 Oct 16 7:36 PM

She was a handsome looking cat ... my thoughts are with you ... hard to lose a loved pet

Di_D
10 Oct 16 6:58 AM

sorry to hear @bops18. She's beautiful xx

shtooff
11 Oct 16 11:36 AM