Forum

General Chatter

Does It seem to be getting harder and harder to win competitions or is it getting easier to win for some. Whats your opinion?

SunnyLife
10 Oct 16 5:03 PM

I actually won some pizzas this week which was much enjoyable as pizzaman's favourite food is PIZZA!!!

pizzaman111
10 Oct 16 7:55 PM

@pizzaman111 hope you're not, nor become gluten intolerant from eating to many pizza's. But then again I guess you can get gluten free pizza base or make the base out of cauliflower.

SunnyLife
11 Oct 16 7:41 AM
P

Yes I think it's getting harder. This month I haven't won anything at all which is very boring!

Pineapples
11 Oct 16 10:31 AM

@gemini69 well funny thing is I won the Dishd pizza competition and they gave me a 35 dollar voucher and all there pizzas were on half price special and so I got more pizza than I bargained for and on top of that THEY WERE GLUTEN FREE.
And then I won last week domino's pizzas which included 6 pizzas, 2 garlic breads, 4 cokes and free delivery but don't buy the prawn pizzas the prawns are so dry and yucky.
@gemini69 you should come have so pizza with me one day.
Or maybe lobster my shout.

pizzaman111
11 Oct 16 5:37 PM

@pizzaman111 Haha! I don't eat fish/lobster...But congratulations on your win! Glad you won as I don't eat garlic bread or drink Coke...its poison. LOL Though enjoy :)

SunnyLife
11 Oct 16 5:59 PM

@gemini69 I also have on stock 2000 dollars worth of red balloon vouchers and will gladly shout anything you want

pizzaman111
11 Oct 16 8:02 PM

That's O.K, I won $5,000 worth of vouchers myself, so I'm all good, thanks :)

SunnyLife
12 Oct 16 8:13 AM

wow... thats a lot of Red Balloon vouchers! impressive!! :)

shtooff
12 Oct 16 8:56 AM