Forum

Leaderboard

@admin Is something up with the leaderboard system since midnight? My daily points for today changed if that's possible. Also appears missing some comps viewed points. Now if got 9 again hmmm it doesn't add up from my daily points total as at yesterday.

Lemond
10 Nov 16 11:14 PM

Ok those comps seemed to have materialized. Not 100% how. Possibly they weren't added previously and toggling options helped.
I panicked a bit and toggled all the comps for this month. They eventually showed up on the iPad but not the PC. Initially they didn't even show up on the iPad.

I wasn't methodical about it. Hmmm

Lemond
10 Nov 16 11:30 PM

@admin Attaching a cropped screenshot for what is displayed for today showing "9" daily points for today. Is there an issue with the daily points or the display for the what points your got for today?

I know I was on 67 total daily points yesterday and total daily points showing as 70 for today.

Lemond
11 Nov 16 12:00 AM

@admin Ok since the last few seconds seemed to have fixed that. Now showing as 3 doh. Thou I'm fairly sure 3 points were displayed for today's random daily points just after midnight.

Lemond
11 Nov 16 12:07 AM