Forum

Leaderboard

If members can recall their last 3 days of daily points. Anyone feeling suspicious with them? Seems weird that my daily points displayed doesn't match my daily points displayed that got after midnight. It's displaying 9 again thou I know yesterday was on 67.

Lemond
10 Nov 16 11:41 PM

Yes, daily points for me this morning did not update - I see now they have - AND did not receive my 50 points for today's Guessing Game entry. Hmmm.

toxicgherkin
11 Nov 16 2:44 PM

@toxicgherkin @admin Yeh it has seem buggy today. Few things like competitions early on not displaying or maybe they were time stamped earlier then posted up later on. I knew the display couldn't be right as saw my score early this morning. Getting 9 three days in a row would start pushing the odds. lol. Least X fingers the random generator isn't playing up.

Lemond
11 Nov 16 3:43 PM

I had the same problem yesterday and my 50 points weren't awarded for the daily guessing game either. I had the same issue a few months ago which admin fixed after a week or so. Can admin kindly reimburse the 50 points for the daily guessing game for myself, toxicgherkin and whoever else was affected.

rianlana
12 Nov 16 8:49 AM

Lodge your ticket with @admin @rianlana, @toxicgherkin . Was wondering how long it would take a few would realize that the guessing game bonus wasn't added yesterday.

It's the second time recently this has occurred. Wonder if occurred to the same members as last time or an underlying cause. Be great if this bug was exterminated!

The good news I think a quick fix was implemented to add the missed guessing game points. :)

Lemond
12 Nov 16 11:09 AM