Forum

General Chatter

I received this email by a member who will not be named. Take this as a warning - If anyone decides to threaten us again, your account will be immediately banned and I will personally make sure you will not be able to access this site.

We are under no legal obligation to provide this service to you and was provided solely for your benefit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legal action will be taken if, what is written below, is not actioned.

My 50 points weren't awarded to my overall monthly points tally for the daily guessing game on the 12/11/16, along with a few others as well, due to site technical error.
I contacted you guys on the 12/11/16 but haven't received a response :( There are also a couple of forum posts related to the issue as well.
I had the same issue, along with others, two months ago, which was eventually fixed, with add-on points to the 'points breakdown' table, with a heading of 'missed/added guessing game points' to the value of 50 points.
Can you kindly reimburse the 50 points for the daily guessing game for myself aka ***, toxicgherkin, anna2077 and whoever else was effected?

Zedmin
23 Nov 16 9:56 AM

Welcome to the forum. Wish it was under better circumstances.

It sounds like they were frustrated with the delayed feedback to some of the various issues with the site. I feel members would like some feedback if there are any issues as soon as possible. A sticky post at the top of the forum would be great. Even just a quick hello and it's being looked into. :)

Agree no one likes being threatened whether it's staff or members and won't be tolerated! The post could of been reworded in a more positive manner, reminding it's a friendly place.

Any ideas what causes the guessing game points issues?
As appears intermittent most likely could the client side with say JavaScirpt or their connection failing for whatever reason. I would like to avoid this issue if possible so any advice for members how to avoid it would be appreciated.

Thanks for the hard work for the site.

Merry Christmas

Lemond
03 Dec 16 8:13 AM